- Getting through and beyond a divorce is not easy, and it may be one of the most challenging and difficult situations you ever have to face. Life without a spouse or partner may require you to fall back and call on strengths you may not know you have. You must now shift your identity and learn to adjust to living again as a single person. You are in uncharted waters--those you may have never navigated before.If you are a woman, that may mean living at a lower standard of living than you enjoyed while you were married. If you still have children at home, your role as a parent must also be redefined.
- The ending of a relationship, especially a long-standing one, can be catastrophic because of all that it encompasses and represents---not just the loss of the relationship itself, but the loss of shared hopes, dreams and expectations as well. The loss of a marriage or partnership has long lasting effects. It changes your entire identity and rocks the very foundation of your life. Nothing is the same as it was. The dynamics have shifted, forcing everyone involved to make adjustments, voluntary or not. No longer can you define yourself as one half of a couple. You are single again. Whatever your age or however it happens, dissolving a marriage is never simple, and if left unresolved emotionally, can affect you for the rest of your life.
- It takes courage to forge on without knowing what lies ahead, but if you can reach a point where you can accept what happened and be at peace with it, you are sure to transcend the experience and be far wiser as the result of it. The tools and strategies in this course are intended to help you face your situation, get past your pain, fear and discomfort, and plot a course to a new life and a new way of living.
What can you expect to gain from this course?There are 5 modules in the course that will help you:
- Relieve immediate and ongoing stress
- Release anger and bitterness
- Address feelings of failure
- Cope with grief
- Overcome guilt
- Eliminate self blame
- Restore your self esteem
- Get past fears of the future and being alone
- Handle other people’s unwanted advice and opinions
- Let go of problems beyond your control
- Focus on what matters most to you
- Forgive your spouse
- Forgive yourself
- Learn how to use EFT and use it for the rest of your life
- Change your expectations
- Accept your new reality
- Stop dwelling in the past
- Live in the present
- Enjoy stress free holidays
- Find peace again
- Rebuild your life
I met Judith when I was at a low point, feeling the effects of both being in a long-term toxic marital relationship and the guilt and pain of leaving it. When I met her, I knew I had found a “diamond.” Her positive enthusiasm for her work and confidence in its power to transform was the beacon of light I needed at the darkest hour of the night. I quickly realized her willingness to dig right in and help me uncover the sometimes vague issues that hold us back from being who we really are. While initially skeptical of the outcome of a technique that was so easy to use, the subtle and even profound results began to appear in my life. Since that time, Judith has been a tremendous ally in my progress towards freedom after divorce. I have recommended her to many as the “fast track to getting there.
Here is what others say about how effective EFT has been in helping them recover from their emotional pain:
~ Kerry Moutray, Loveland, CO
I've benefited greatly from Judith's EFT expertise in class, private consultation and as a participant in her monthly EFT circles. She is very thorough and knowledgeable about EFT and has helped me understand and release some fears I had going through the life-changing transition I was experiencing.
~ Dora H. Fort Collins, COJudith is an amazing individual. She is extremely qualified as an EFT practitioner and genuinely caring and dedicated to her clients. She has helped me with many different issues both physical pain and emotional sadness. I would recommend her (and have!) to anyone who has any emotional hurdles or physical infirmities that need to be gone! As a bonus, she is one of the nicest people on the planet!
~ Dr. Jinger Kellams, Chiropractor. Fort Collins, CO
I went through a very traumatic and violent marriage and divorce. The divorce lasted a very long time (between 2007 and 2011). To be honest, I could have really benefited from Judith's assistance then, but I didn't meet her until 2017. I was married to a man who was diagnosed with extreme narcissistic personality disorder and paranoia. The things he did to my kids and me would make a great horror film. Through the divorce process, my kids and I were diagnosed with chronic, complex PTSD and as a result I had severe panic attacks, insomnia, and flash-backs that became almost debilitating. In 2017, my symptoms increased to the point I finally felt it necessary to seek treatment because I could no longer hide them. My family therapist directed me to Judith. With her help my PTSD symptoms eased, and I was able to feel better than I had in years. I honestly didn't know what to expect, but by working with her I was able to sleep for the first time in years. The panic I was feeling nearly on a daily basis eased, and I was able to function.
We discovered that one of my major old divorce triggers was my work environment, and although Judith suggested I find a different job. I remained, but In early 2019, my panic attacks escalated because my work environment became increasingly more hostile. Because I knew Judith had helped me before, I contacted her once again. She didn't judge me for staying at this awful job; she just offered to help me once again. Tapping may not make logical sense to some, but if you just trust the process it is truly amazing how it works and is surprisingly effective. I have since left my toxic job and I feel like myself. I once again have a better outlook on life and my future. If you are going through a divorce and are struggling with fear, worry, self-doubt or having panic attacks, I highly recommend what Judith offers as it has made a huge impact on me personally. You are worth it!
~ Adina Stiles, Seattle, Washington